Wednesday, January 24, 2007

No eye deer

I have no idea what to write about today. I am stumped. Let's see the most exciting thing food wise this week - I bought honey wheat english muffins yesterday and I'm heating water right now for Mariage Frere tea. One of my resolutions, eat breakfast before work. Sadly, I had to miss my train to do this.

Hopefully, I'll have something a little more interesting tomorrow.

This might be the worst post ever.

While I have nothing to post about and as I dream for the Farmer's Markets to return and for time to actually start cooking again, here are some photos that have been waiting patiently to make the blog.





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you are going to start a posting with the title, "No eye deer", you should really talk about some venison you might have eaten recently-no? Think it might taste better with the eyes?

Anonymous said...

No eye deer reminds me of a joke I heard told by an Argentinean person....

Anonymous said...

Have you ever had rabbit legs?? Went to La Mangeoire tonight and they were on the menu...why just the legs???
I opted for the crab napoleon instead, it was icy cold and wonderful...layered with all kinds of stuff...avocado, tomatoes and arugala. The beet salad w/ apples pine nuts and feta cheese was great too.

Anonymous said...

What do you call a deer with no eyes?