Thursday, October 19, 2006

Sad Lunch Again

Why can't I get myself to bring lunch to work? I just ordered a sausage, egg, and cheese on a roll and a large coffee for lunch. They are the only edible/drinkable things from the diner we can order from...so I end up eating this often and at non-breakfast times.

So sad...

I did make pork chops with mustard and cornichons and a roasted beet salad with walnut oil and goat cheese last night, so I'll think about that while I eat my crappy lunch.

Off to Boston for the weekend, I'll bring my camera and hopefully will have some good foodie tales to tell.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I'm waiting for the review on Les Zygomates... The lovely French bistro in the Leather District with live jazz music...

JRoinNYC said...

Next on the list...definitely before the weekend ends!